Information on the safe and healthy operations of Coral Hotel & Apartments (4)
Last Update: 16/6/2020
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests. We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our teams carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols.
These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Use of protective equipment by employees.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, elevators.
- All room surfaces are sterilized using a portable unit of UVC+OZONE radiation (UVC+O3) and sprayed according to the disinfection protocols after the check-out.
- Check-in and check-out times have been changed – check-out from 08.00 - 11 a.m. and check-in to 15.00 – 22.00 p.m. The added time between each check-out and check-in is necessary to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays, and that the space is adequately ventilated.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep two (2) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar).
- We provide to our quests:
- a face mask, in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- single use gloves
- strerilized room keys. Also, we provide to our quest the possibility to sterilize any personal items they wish (mobile phone, keys, mask, e.t.c.)
- We inform of the maximum use of our elevators by one adult, and of the use of a face mask.
- We have reduced our Bar capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances.
- For our guests’ Room Service, we apply new procedures for ordering, delivering, and collecting trays.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
I am very proud of our company's teams who in these unprecedented circumstances show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility. In addition to their immediate compliance with strict hygiene, operational, communication, and coordination rules, they are exemplary hosts.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination. The city of Heraklion, Crete.
Asterios A. Katsagolis
President M & E. Agianniotaki IKE